8 Reasons to Switch to Shopify
When you think of your dream website, what comes to mind? Is it a specific color scheme, fancy animations, hover effects?
If so, we get it.
Focusing on your website’s frontend (what your audience sees) before even considering the backend (what you, the owner, sees) makes perfect sense. Aesthetics are important! Your logo, color palette, and website layout will define your brand and help you connect with your target market.
But you know what else is important? Functionality. Choosing a web platform that is intuitive, customizable, and full of unique features will not only make your business more successful, it’ll make your work days more efficient and stress-free.
At Studio Seagraves, we’re in the business of building websites that are both elegant and effective, and Shopify just gets it. I could go on and on, but at risk of letting my tech-nerd side show, I’ll keep it brief.
Here are the top 8 reasons I love Shopify...
- They have amazing customer support. This means our clients can reach out to Shopify 24/7 for help, giving them the ability to tackle minor issues. This helps our clients feel more capable and empowered so they don’t have to reach out to us every time something on their site needs to be adjusted. Bonus: This saves our clients money!
- The internet is a treasure trove of helpful Shopify tips. Not only is Shopify’s customer support available at the drop of a hat, there are tons of resources online that can help troubleshoot issues and give tips on how to take your business to the next level.
- Shopify has gorgeous, customizable templates. Building a stand-out site often begins with choosing the right template. Shopify has over a thousand themes that serve as a perfect starting point for our client websites.
- Shopify’s app store offers custom features without custom development. This means we can build one-of-a-kind sites more easily. While we still subcontract a developer on some of our projects, we can typically keep custom coding to a minimum. This streamlines the design process and—again—saves our clients money.
- Shopify is designed to support businesses beyond simply providing a web platform. Shopify software supports sales both online and in-store—and they even have hardware like POS equipment and card readers that make managing a retail business easier than ever.
- It has flexible payment options. Shopify works with over 100 payment providers and is compatible with other popular payment methods including Apple Pay and Google Pay, ensuring your customers have a headache-free checkout experience.
- It integrates seamlessly with other channels. You know that “view products” feature on Instagram? That’s all thanks to Shopify. Not only that, Shopify also integrates with Facebook, making it easier for your customers to shop your products through social media.
- It’s mobile friendly. Nowadays, websites need to be easy to browse/shop on smartphones—Period. Shopify sites transition seamlessly to all mobile devices, guaranteeing a consistent user experience that makes your brand shine.