1. Pay in Four Apps
ie. Afterpay, Klarna, Shop Pay
Installment plan apps is the new way to pay. Pay in Four Apps such as Afterpay are a great alternative to credit cards. Some of the benefits of Pay in Four Apps for customers are you can easily split your payments and there is no credit check and impact to your score. For merchants it's great because you get paid up front, the app takes on the risks, including charge backs and fraud.
Pay in Four is here to stay, recently there have been some big partnerships among global platforms. Affirm partnered with Shopify to bring you Shop (also a pay in four feature), Affirm also partnered with Amazon to bring customers payment options and another big player Paypal bought Afterpay.
Prominent Features for Users
- No Interest, no fees.
- No Credit Checks
- Pay over time.
Prominent Features for Merchants
- Paid up front.
- App takes on risks such as charge-backs and fraud.
- Integrates easily with your store.
- Higher conversion rates.
Afterpay and Klana typically charge about .30 per transaction plus 4%-6% per transaction. The larger the transaction fee the lower the percentage. This it totally worth it- because merchants will notice a substantial increase in conversion rates.
With Omnisend, you get convenient marketing tools that help you in SMS and email marketing while saving time. Earn excellent revenue by boosting your sales through this app.
- You get already built workflows that work on autopilot.
- You can segment your audience and modify your workflows by adding managed contact lists.
- Not just email marketing; you can also add SMS marketing to get better sales.
ChargesOmnisend has a few different plan tiers and also offers customized plans.
We love Returnly because of it's seamless app integration and it's the only return solution that lets customers get the right item before returning the wrong one. Returnly emails their customers are a code to purchase another item before Returnly receives the package.
- User friendly and seamless interface
- Only App that let's you receive a new item before returning the old one
Returnly offers a demo and custom plans.
If your business is already running, you may have noticed that customers often add products to their carts but leave without making any purchases. We call them “abandoned carts” in the business realm, and no owner wants abandoned carts from their customers. Unfortunately, over the last few years, cart abandonment has been increasing quite noticeably. That’s where PushOwl comes to your rescue! It sends push notifications to remind your customers about their abandoned cart, so they will come back and complete the purchase.
Sends customized reminder notifications and campaigns.
Sends notifications after shipping of the order.
Helps in sending back-in-stock messages for encouraging sales.
It provides the first 500 impressions (A.K.A., a metric to quantify digital views) for free; however, you will need to buy a monthly subscription after this.
It is a highly ranked app to boost your sales by assisting you in receiving reviews that you can showcase in store tabs and widgets to build trust.
- allows you to send requests for getting shoppers reviews.
- all reviews can be moderated by this app.
It doesn’t charge any fees; however, you would have to pay a certain monthly fee for additional features like rich snippets and user-generated images (think pics posted on Amazon by reviewers of an item).
6. Referral CandyUsing referral programs is really important for your sales. When customers love your product, they will most likely refer you to friends and family. This app allows you to generate amazing referral programs that you can customize according to your choice.
- Provides rewards to the shopper automatically to allow the smooth running of the referral program.
- Gives you a clear dashboard for issuing referrals.
It has a 30-day free trial period, after which you would have to pay a monthly fee.
7. OberloThis app is perfect if you are looking to start a dropping business rather than an inventory business. It allows you to search for popular items and begin selling them. Then, you can directly import the products in your Shopify store.
- Trending items available to be drop-shipped.
- Tracking of the order with a few clicks.
- Shipping from the supplier directly to the customer.
Oberlo is available for free initially. But, once your business starts growing, buying a premium plan will open your business up to revenue-boosting, exclusive features.
Final words on the subject:
Shopify provides extra functionality and these apps can help you out in making selling easier and more rewarding. Choose useful apps and achieve success with proper use.