Freelance Shopify Developer
Studio Seagraves is looking for an amazing Freelance Shopify Developer to join our growing team. We are a design agency specializing in elegant, effective Shopify e-commerce websites, holistic branding and lifestyle products for mindfulness. Our clients are in the fashion, interior and direct-to-consumer markets.
We currently have remote offices in Los Angeles, CA and St. Louis, MO. This position would be freelance, hourly or project based. Position is remote and applicant must be based in the United States .
We are looking for our go-to Web Developer that we can partner with us on our Shopify websites. We design both semi-custom and custom design sites.
Proficiency in the Shopify ecosystem and liquid code is required. We are looking for a developer who appreciates design and is interested in delivering a superior product for our client. Typical tasks include Shopify theme development, general site maintenance, custom feature creation, app expertise and integration, website tutorials, troubleshooting and QA; all working alongside with our Creative Director.
Location: Remote (USA)
Type: Freelance, Hourly or Project Based Rates
Rate: Based on Experience
Experience: 3-5+ Years of Shopify/Ecommerce Development
• Strong understanding of the fundamentals of design and user-experience, programming logic, problem solving and complexity analysis.
• Ability to execute instructions from our design team and interpret our Adobe XD designs for development
• Time management, teamwork and communication skills.
• Developing semi-custom (starting from pre-made theme) and fully custom design sties, custom features, and/or app customization.
• Presenting work internally to our team
• Strategizing development decisions based on client's business requirements
You're a great fit if you:
• Are able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Have a communication style that is fun and approachable.
• Have knowledge of Shopify theme development and apps.
You'll get bonus points if you:
• Have knowledge of Figma and Adobe XD
• Have previous agency experience
• Have experience in a client-facing role
• Have a design eye
• Have an interest in design and ecommerce trends
Studio Seagraves, founded by Amber Seagraves. Amber is a creative director, brand strategist and visionary thinker with 20+ years expert experience designing at iconic companies such as Ralph Lauren, J.Crew and Guess Jeans. Studio Seagraves is a fully remote design agency with a team of e-comm experts, designers, project managers, and copywriters. Studio Seagraves has a specialized focus with holistic branding and Shopify e-commerce. We truly enjoy the challenge and creativity required to help brands grow and thrive.
Please email your digital portfolio, cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiters and agencies need not apply.